Estate Planning—Critical to Preserving the Well-Being of you and your Family!
Estate planning involves securing a person's assets for subsequent distribution to heirs or beneficiaries.
The attorneys of Kaufman Reid PLLC in Boise, Idaho have extensive experience in providing estate planning services with estates of all sizes. Regardless of the value of your assets or your personal family dynamics, it’s important to have a comprehensive estate plan which includes planning for both life and death. You work hard during your lifetime. Smart planning can help you preserve your earnings and ensure that your affairs are handled in the manner you specify.
Estate planning is more than just deciding how to distribute your possessions and finances. It is also important to consider the following:
- Who do you want to make medical and financial decisions on your behalf if you are not able?
- Who will care for minor children? How will money be provided for the care of minor children?
- How can taxes be minimized to preserve your wealth?
- How do you want your business handled after your death?
At Kaufman Reid PLLC, we understand that every client has unique needs in estate planning. We will meet with you and review your assets, liabilities, and family dynamics to help you create an estate plan that meets your goals and best suits both your financial and personal needs. We understand the estate laws in Idaho and will work with you to ensure that your desires are translated into the appropriate legal documents. By choosing to work with the attorneys at Kaufman Reid PLLC, you know that your affairs will be handled exactly as you have planned.
- Wills: Simple and Complex
- Avoiding Probate and Pre-Probate Planning
- Estate Tax Considerations
- Living Wills
- Durable Power of Attorney
For all estate planning needs in the Boise, Meridian, and surrounding Idaho areas, the attorneys of Kaufman Reid PLLC are here to help. We offer top notch service and expertise to help make sure your affairs are handled properly.